Join us March 7, 2017 for our annual POST safety forum held in conjunction with the OPCA Annual Conference.
Hosted by the OPCA, SAS Petroleum Technologies, Claybar Contracting and National Energy Equipment
Click here to visit our conference page for venue details.
- Welcome and Introductions: Scott Eadie, SAS Petroleum Technologies – Master of Ceremonies
- Safety presentations from our forum partners – Mike Lamont, National Energy Equipment & Rene Kooistra, Claybar Contracting
- Presentation from Darryl Berger of BGIS
- POST mobile app presentation – Michelle Rae, OPCA & Peter Melkonian, LVM Technologies
- Safety Engagement Live Survey – Focus on Safety Intervention
Keynote Speaker Kevin Burns – Management Consultant | Author | Speaker
Kevin Burns is a management consultant, international thought-leader in workplace safety, and a speaker based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is the CEO of ZeroSpeak Corporation and principal consultant at M4 Management Consultants
Kevin has authored ten books on human performance and safety, including his most recent release, PeopleWork: The Human Touch in Workplace Safety.
Whether it’s addressing frontline workers at safety meetings, speaking at international safety conferences, or consulting with management and safety teams to improve safety culture, Kevin brings a collaborative, people-based approach to safety. His “PeopleWork” blog is a go-to reference for the latest in workplace safety management.
Kevin speaks from the heart with unforgettable presentations and keynote addresses that are changing the way industry and people think and act about safety.
To learn more about Kevin, please visit his website www.kevburns.com