OPCA honorary memberships are for individuals that have retired from their member company but would like to continue to be involved with the association (e.g. attend conferences etc.).
The following considerations will form the basis of the membership:
- The Board of Directors may confer an honorary membership to any individual in recognition of distinguished service to the Association and industry
- Candidates must have been a member for a minimum of ten years
- Maximum of two honorary memberships will be conferred each year
- Honorary member must be nominated by a member in good standing
- Honorary members will not have any voting rights
- Honorary members shall not be required to pay yearly member dues
- Honorary memberships will be presented at the OPCA Annual General Meeting.
Please contact the OPCA to nominate an individual for honorary membership.