The following are the requirements for students when registering for an OPCA Review/Exam session.
Exam Ordering Policies
- Exams must be paid for at the time OPCA orders them from TSSA. Payment can be made to OPCA using the Review/Exam session online registration form. The TSSA fee is $202.50
- Exams are ordered 16 business days before the exam. If we are notified at least 11 business days before the exam that a student will not be attending, the participant, not the company, will receive a credit for that exam. The credit will be valid for 6 months only. To avoid this situation, please be sure when you register your employees for an exam that they will attend.
- If a participant does not show up for an exam or does not notify us at least 11 days before the exam, they will forfeit the exam fee.
- Refunds are not available.
- No-Shows: Participants who do not show up for a scheduled review/exam session will be removed from our registrant list and will not be informed of future exam dates. There will be a fee of $200, payable to OPCA prior to reinstatement and admittance to future review/exam sessions. This is in addition to the TSSA exam fee.
- Colour copy/scan of front of Driver’s License (or other photo ID)
- FSM (Application for Fuels Safety Mechanic Examination) document required for each student, for each exam (if you are writing 2 exams you will fill out a document for each exam)
- Please fill out all documents entirely, as incomplete documents will not be processed and student will not be permitted to attend OPCA review/exam session.
- All documents must be signed by hand. Digital signatures or “signature on file” is not accepted.
Payment and Document submission
Both payment and documents can be submitted securely through the OPCA Review/Exam session registration portal. Link on the home study page under session dates.